Tuesday, September 14, 2004

給朋友...

Just a short note for my colleague+friend: Wish you wealth, health and well. Don't worry about your knee, I sincerely wish you can recover! Waiting for your good news.

Let me quote two paras of the lyrics from a song "Don't worry, Be happy" by Bobby Mcferrin for you:

"Don't worry, be happy.
In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry, you make it double,
Don't worry, be happy"

Don't worry, don't worry, don't do it.
Be happy. Put a smile on your face.
Don't bring everybody down.
Don't worry. It will soon pass, whatever it is.
Don't worry, be happy.
I'm not worried, I'm happy."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, my friend!!
I'll try my best to keep the smile on my face and will remember the song "Don't worry, Be happy" always!!

aleung

史路比 said...

thanks, that's very encouraging..
we all know it, but just can't do it well..

Tasmanian Sky

塔斯曼尼亞的天空, 影了很多天空的照片, 回來香港後的幾個星期, 仍很懷念這個旅程, 這個天空......