Friday, September 17, 2004

Communicate with kids...

I am constantly communicated with 2 kids through email / internet recently. The first one is my lovely nephew whom is 9 years old boy, and the 2nd one is Sachu, 13 years old, a little girl from Spain. It is my great pleasure to communicate with them. Kids are so naive, straight-forward and never say false things. Reading their messages is just like you are entering in the kid's world and escape away from the cruel reality.

I notice that they usually end the message by "pls send back fast" something like this, well, are all kids longing for some feed back, or it is natural that humans are hoping for some responses from others?!

2 comments:

史路比 said...

yes, do really enjoy talking with those naive kids.. they told what they know, what they want... ^^

yuen luk luk said...

yeah, I like kids, you too, right?

Tasmanian Sky

塔斯曼尼亞的天空, 影了很多天空的照片, 回來香港後的幾個星期, 仍很懷念這個旅程, 這個天空......