Monday, September 13, 2004

很感動...Touching....

A friend+colleage told me that she visits my homepage everyday and quite enjoy with it and asked me to keep going!!

What a great thing in the world that you can share your experiences with others and have good response. It's amazing!!

雖然我的中文文采不太好,英文grammer又不准,但所有東西都是發自內心的, 仲好努力打中文添!!

In the meantime, I don't have much time to write more (I just write it sometimes when I am free in the office). It is better after my exam and I want to import some clippings, pictures or my wish to download my favouite music.

Thanks for my colleague + friend to support me and I am awaiting yours.

Also thanks for my friend "vv" recommended this blog to me. I appreciate.

人間有情!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

唔好偷懶呀.....我會時不時check吓你架!!!!

aleung

yuen luk luk said...

yes.... madam!

Tasmanian Sky

塔斯曼尼亞的天空, 影了很多天空的照片, 回來香港後的幾個星期, 仍很懷念這個旅程, 這個天空......