Sunday, September 05, 2004

Saturday...

I had practised piano almost 5 hours today, quite exhausted...still wondering why I have such a passion on it. Maybe I had wasted a lot of time before and life brings music back to me and I have to take extra time to compensate.

I got a flu today with a stuffy nose, took a chinese herb drinks and suddenly recovered at this minute. hip hip hurray!!

I heard an interview from radio 4 about a handsome cellist 李垂宜, he was a Harvard student and had been worked in a financial field in New York but he decided to pick up and go back to music at the age 30?? Well, he got so many awards now and will have a performance on 14/9, really would like to go....

2 comments:

史路比 said...

oh.. come on, are u feeling better now?

a handsome cellist 李垂宜? haha.. really?? would he be given a performance later on?

aiya.. i'm thousands miles behind you la..
i'll see handsome Gill the coming Tuesday ar..
have to practise it well tomorrow la..

yuen luk luk said...

what time is your lesson, mine is from 2:30-3:30. Practice la....

Tasmanian Sky

塔斯曼尼亞的天空, 影了很多天空的照片, 回來香港後的幾個星期, 仍很懷念這個旅程, 這個天空......