Sunday, September 19, 2004

What a FAKE world...

I read an article from "Post Magazine" today about some Chinese companies (privately owned) in mainland China in order to build their image or win business, they are recruiting white foreigners including students, actors, backpackers, English teachers to act as western executives for an hour or day. The pay to those "actors" is about RMB5,000 and their roles were only as a foreign face, nothing more. So ridiculous!!

I really dislike fake things, phoney faces but is it normal if you want to survive in the business world and be successful?

2 comments:

Duboist: said...

I can definetly sympathasize with your dislike for the fake. Yes, this is an extremely common practice in buisness, at least in the US. The funny thing is the consumer majority seem to fall for it every time.

yuen luk luk said...

I thought it is only a common practise in China and I don't believe it happens in States too...

I hope I can run away from the business world one day, if so, I might be isolated!!!

Tasmanian Sky

塔斯曼尼亞的天空, 影了很多天空的照片, 回來香港後的幾個星期, 仍很懷念這個旅程, 這個天空......