Friday, September 24, 2004

I am down, my computer is down....

Only 2 weeks left for the exam.... I just noticed from the calendar yesterday as I prefer not to check the calendar recently. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (trembling)

Besides, I have the 2nd recital on the coming Sun, still not sure what to play.... play the one believe I can handle (it is a slow movement (Andante) but I am afraid the people will fall to sleep) or play the fast movement in front of the public (I don't have confidence, it makes me nervous.... ) Oh gosh!

By the way, what upset me most was I found out that my practising these two days were a bit sluggish, still can't manage some techniques well and some parts which I could go through before became worst now.

My home computer was liked me, down down down!!!

Anyway, I will be fine tomorrow, don't worry!

p.s. thanks for the encouragement from one of my friend's email, it really comforts me.

No comments:

Tasmanian Sky

塔斯曼尼亞的天空, 影了很多天空的照片, 回來香港後的幾個星期, 仍很懷念這個旅程, 這個天空......