Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Happy Birthday to my respected piano teacher...

14 Septemer, today is his birthday. I didn't make him surprise just he made me surprise!!

I just know it when I went there to have lesson this afternoon and he was going to have his mini birthday party and invited me to join. What a great honour !! The party was simple, just a cake with a birthday card and some gifts on the table and we took some pictures and share cakes and coffee afterwards. He told me it was sort of the English ritual. It was so low profile and I like it.

He inspires me a great deal of how to play piano. He is really an experienced and responsible teacher just a bit absent-minded.

Well, with thousands of warm wishes to him and his wife!!! Although he don't know this web but I hope he could feel it.

I will bake a cake for him next year!!

4 comments:

史路比 said...

very sorry that i missed it!! :(
but sure that i'll give him a kiss next year..
wahahahaha..... ^^

San Wen Ji said...

waa...a kiss..hehehe
hey u 2 girls learn piano together?

史路比 said...

yes yes, Elaine..
he's very nice and never shout at me..
he teach us piano by his heart, he's low profile, patient, enthusiastic with music and teaching...
he always said that i'm naughty.. kekeke.... ^^

yuen luk luk said...

no kiss, we are chinese, what about home-made cakes?!! somehow, it seems like I understand him more after the party....
Thanks for recommending this remarkable teacher to me.

Elaine: right, we have the same piano teacher. 互相扶持!
不過我們已是成年人了!不要想"我"太年輕ah!

Tasmanian Sky

塔斯曼尼亞的天空, 影了很多天空的照片, 回來香港後的幾個星期, 仍很懷念這個旅程, 這個天空......