Sunday, October 03, 2004

A bit fed up....

the same old problem....practising, give up or not?? NOPE!

My mom always thought I am good in music, I had all my exams passed without any difficulty when I was a kid. In her mind, I am now practising harder than before, how come I can't make it? Well, I might disappoint her this time....

She said why not give up if so stressful? or just finish this exam and forget it....
She send me some pictures of the new home at the other side of the world, and said she has reserved a place for my piano....

Thanks.......MOM, YOU ARE THE BEST.......

3 comments:

史路比 said...

hmm... can really understand what u think..
a bit struggle for the exam, wanna give up sometimes..
but, should have a try at least, rite? :)

史路比 said...

how nice and great your mom is~
when there's a chance there's a hope!!

yuen luk luk said...

I believe all mothers in the world are SUPER!

Tasmanian Sky

塔斯曼尼亞的天空, 影了很多天空的照片, 回來香港後的幾個星期, 仍很懷念這個旅程, 這個天空......